This is a brief overview of the Financial Budget for the year ending June 30, 2020:
- Current monthly assessment is $173 per household, per month. Or $519 quarterly.
- Annual home owner total Annual Assessment Dollars is $6.2 million.
- Our Annual Operating Budget is $14.4 million.
- Annual revenue equals 43%; Home owner assessments (Net of Reserve Contributions). 57% is generated from our two Golf Courses; the Timbers at the Lodge Restaurant and Lounge; the Timber Creek Catering services; and other Administrative Revenues.
- The balance of the Capital Improvement Savings Account is approximately $1 million.
- Total assets of the Community equal $44.6 million.
- The operating fund balance equals $1.9 million.
- The year-end Total Reserve Fund Balance is $9.4 million.
- Total percentage of Reserves are Funded, equals approximately 100%.
- The Community has NO debt.
For a more detailed look at Sun City Roseville Community's financial strength. View the most current Audited Statement.